Mary Schurr is a NC native and relocated to Charlotte, NC from just outside Pinehurst, NC in 1994 due to a job transfer with her company of 17 years, Carolina Eye Associates. It was her own experience with relocating and that of new physicians to her company that continues to fuel her enjoyment of assisting buyers relocating to the Charlotte, NC region today as a Realtor. Charlotte is a wonderful city and Mary loves introducing newcomers to the areas surounding it!
Mary has helped clients buy and sell throughout the city of Charlotte since 2003, including Uptown (the business district or otherwise referred to as Downtown), Matthews, Pineville, Mint Hill, University Area, Huntersville, Cornelius (Lake Norman), Davidson, Mooresville, Cabarrus County (Kannapolis and Concord), and Union County. She also works in Fort Mill, Tega Cay, Lake Wylie, and Indian Land in South Carolina since it is just minutes away from Charlotte, NC.
"I work with buyers that are buying their first home, those downsizing or moving up, buyers relocating to the area, buyers building a new construction home, and all in between. I am able to help with single family homes, townhomes, and condos. I make sure buyers understand the process and forms, see the pros and cons of each home as to future resale, and I listen to them to be sure I can find both a home and a process that works best for them."
Her seller clients may be selling a home for the first time or are experienced from many years of selling homes. Either way she works to be sure their home is presented to the highest level possible. The process and required contracts change frequently, so education is ongoing for her and her sellers. The end result is Mary wants to be sure her sellers get where they need to be "on time" and with the best overall terms possible!
Mary Schurr Realty has worked with Relocation Companies to assist both sellers and buyers and is familar with the required process and paperwork. Mary also works referring and receiving referrals from Realtors inside and outside the Charlotte area, too. Relationships are important and she receives most of her business through referrals from clients, business clients, Relocation Companies, and other Realtors.
Real Estate can be complicated! Whether you're buying a new home or a resale, local or relocating, selling a condo or a mansion...the decisions are many. Mary knows that one of life's greatest investments is your home, so she'll get the job done with less stress for you and your family. Call her for professional, knowledgeable, and caring service.
- ABR-Accredited Buyers Representative
- ALHS-Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- SFR-Short Sale and Foreclosure Certified Resource
- CMRS-Certified Military Resource Specialist
- 203K Federal HUD Loan Expert Certification
- AHWD-At Home With Diversity Certification
- QSC-Quality Service Certification
- 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 Platinum Quality Service Award
- Licensed Broker and Realtor in NC/SC
- Full Time Real Estate Professional since 2003
- Member of the Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- Member of the North Carolina Realtor Association
- Member of the South Carolina Realtor Association
- Piedmont Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Realtor Association
- Member of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce